Has you or a member of your family been injured in an accident within the last three years through someone else’s fault? If you’ve been looking for a lawyer in Brechin to help you make a claim for personal injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Brechin is a former royal burgh within Angus, Scotland. It is also situated on the banks of River South Esk. It is referred to as the City of Brechin because of its well-known cathedral and the church seat status although it has not been officially recognised as a city in the modern era. Brechin has one secondary school and six primary schools.
School children can get hurt through no fault of their own. If your child gets injured in school and someone else was at fault, you are entitled to claim compensation on their behalf; it is your legal right.
It would be best for the victim to first seek medical attention and then look for a lawyer in Brechin who is ready to argue the case out, against the authorities. You may or may not find one, but help is readily available. Let Accident Advice Helpline help you claim compensation.
Seek help from Accident Advice Helpline
Start your claim today with Accident Advice Helpline. We specialise in personal injury compensation claims and we operate throughout the UK. We work with professional and efficient lawyers who have a wide range of experience in personal injury compensation claims including school accidents.Open Claim Calculator
As a parent you can file a claim for a child who is below 18 years of age, but such lawsuits are complicated especially when the defendant is an authority since they will put up a strong defence.
Winning claims through a lawyer in Brechin
To win a personal injury compensation claim involving a minor, you need to prove that the child was not to blame for the accident that caused the injury and medical attention was sought. If your child has been involved in a no-fault accident and has suffered injuries, a lawyer in Brechin from Accident Advice Helpline will be the best choice for you.
- Strains and sprains-tendons and ligaments tear and over-stretch causing a twisted knee, ankle, elbow or sprained wrist making the child miss classes or exams.
- Cuts-are quite common. A child can play with pins, blades and glasses that are not kept properly. Bandaging and at times stitching is performed to control bleeding.
- Knees and elbow injuries-the child may fall forward and land on the knees and elbows. A graze, bruise or a cut may occur. In some accidents dislocation of the kneecap stretches out the ligaments and tendons.
- Dislocations-dislocated joints and bones are treated with fibreglass plaster or Plaster of Paris, splints and braces.
- Broken bones-children have fragile bones which break easily when subjected to stress or pressure.
- Food poisoning-contaminated food can cause food poisoning which makes the child vomit and have diarrhoea.
How to get in touch
If you call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 we will connect you to a lawyer in Brechin who has the necessary experience for confronting an authority. We also offer 24/7 free legal advice.
We operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis and we do not require upfront fees payment to start processing your claim. Alternatively, if you only want to find out if you are eligible, a 30-second test on our website is available.