Lawyer in Braunton
The village of Braunton is located in the county of Devon in England. It is the most populated village in Devon and is home to sites of natural beauty that are popular with visitors.
- The Braunton Barrows is the largest sand dune system in England and is a treasure of Braunton. It contains over 400 plant species and many rare animals. Locals enjoy walking their dogs along the dunes and it is the site of much botanical scientific research.
- After exploring the Braunton Barrows, relax and enjoy the Saunton Sands beach that it backs on to. It is three miles long and is the closest beach to Braunton. Quality restaurants, cafes and shops can be found at the northern end of the Saunton Sands.
- Learn about the history of North Devon by visiting The Braunton Countryside Centre. There are displays, guided walks and talks that can help you to understand the coastal and farmed areas of Braunton.
If you have an accident in Braunton then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Braunton specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Braunton you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Braunton specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Braunton specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown