The village of Branston is located in the Lincolnshire county in England. Its only 6km from the city of Lincoln, so visitors can easily access the attractions there while they enjoy Branston’s Water Park.
- Branston Water Park is made up of a forty acre lake that is surrounded by beautiful meadows, wetlands and woodlands. There is a huge variety of wildlife to be found that includes birds, animals and insects. A good way to see the park is to follow around the lake that stretches for a kilometre
- Lincoln Castle has been the site of battles, hangings and legends for almost a thousand years. Throughout the year, there are various events including the Lincoln Sausage Festival and Lincoln Christmas Market
- Aviation and history enthusiasts will enjoy seeing The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight where you can view the historic aircraft that flew in this battle. Not only can they be viewed but these aircraft are still in working order and fly in air shows during the summer.
If you have an accident in Branston and require the help of a lawyer in Branston then contact Accident Advice Helpline.
We do not have a lawyer in Branston working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Branston or anyway make us your first point of call.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Branston, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then there is a good chance you require the help of a lawyer in Branston.Open Claim Calculator
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.