Lawyer in Bransgore
In the county of Hampshire lies the small English village of Bransgore. With its proximity to the New Forest, rural charm and historic buildings, visitors have long enjoyed travelling to Bransgore.
- Bransgore is a short distance from the New Forest Wildlife Park. The park is unique in that it mostly houses wildlife that is native to Britain, owls and otters from outside of Britain are the only animals not native to the UK. It also is known for being the leading institution in Britain for rescuing and rehabilitating sick, orphaned and injured wildlife.
- Tourists can visit a 19th century church in Bransgore, St Mary’s. It has three stained glass windows and has pretty stone dressings.
- Bransgore is close to the beaches of Christchurch and Bournemouth that provide tourists with a chance to relax and enjoy various water sports.
If you have an accident in Bransgore then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bransgore specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bransgore you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bransgore specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bransgore specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.