Lawyer in Branscombe
The village of Branscombe lies in the county of Devon in England. It is thought to be the longest village in the country but has a small population of under a thousand. Most of Branscombe’s local population are retirees but many tourists come to town during the holiday season for its natural beauty.
- The beauty of Branscombe is in its stunning valley that stretches past charming thatched cottages down to the sea. Roses and hanging baskets can be seen on the cottages.
- One of the best views in Devon can be found at the Church of Saint Winifred where you can look out over the town and the scenic coastline.
- Many tourists come to enjoy the beach at Branscombe Mouth that contains many rock pools that can be explored and quality fishing.
- The surrounding countryside of Branscombe can be explored by following the walking trails.
If you have an accident in Branscombe then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Branscombe specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Branscombe you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Branscombe specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Branscombe specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown