Lawyer in Brandon
In the county of Suffolk in England there lies the small town of Brandon. The town’s name is thought to mean “hill where broom grows”. While it is a small town, there are still some interesting and enjoyable places to visit.
- Brandon Country Park used to be the domain of aristocrats during the Edwardian era but is now a wildlife sanctuary. It is home to a lake that is filled with toads, dragonflies and damselflies that can be seen mostly in the summer.
- Brandon is the site of the only Neolithic flint mine in the UK that can be accessed by visitors, Grimes Graves. Once you descend a nine metre ladder you can explore the mine shafts and experience a part of Britain’s mining history.
- Every Thursday and Saturday there is a market in the town centre with local produce and unique stalls.
- Take a tour of the Brandon Brewery where you can sample the ale and learn about the stages of production of the famous brew.
If you have an accident in Brandon then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Brandon specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brandon you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Brandon specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brandon specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.