Lawyer in Brancaster
The village of Brancaster lies on the north coast of the county of Norfolk in England. As the town is based around a beautiful harbour and contains lots of facilities for fishing and sailing, it is quite popular with visitors.
- The beaches and salt marshes are just waiting to be explored and you can enjoy it all by following the Norfolk Coast Footpath that runs for 47 miles along the Norfolk Coast.
- If you enjoy painting and photography then a visit to Barrow Common is recommended as it has stunning views.
- Brancaster is well known for its mussels during the winter so make sure to enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants. The seafood is locally sourced and always fresh.
- A wide variety of wildlife populates Brancaster and you can find the rare pink-footed geese in the winter.
If you have an accident in Brancaster then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Brancaster specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brancaster you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Brancaster specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brancaster specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown