Lawyer in Brancaster Staithe
The village of Brancaster Staithe is located on the north coast of the Norfolk county in England. It is unique in that it is separate in certain ways but merges with the village of Burnham Deepdale and shares particular facilities. However, Brancaster Staithe has main harbour access so it brings in the majority of tourists with its activities and attractions.
- A great way to see the Norfolk coast is to go canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing or kiting. You can hire just about any type of boating equipment from the SailCraft Sea School or Northshore Sport & Leisure. Canoers and kayakers will enjoy the surrounding creeks
- See the playful seals of the Norfolk coast by going on a boat trip with Beans Seal Trips
- One of the most iconic pubs in Brancaster Staithe is The Jolly Sailors, and they serve excellent home style pub food and quality ale from the local Brancaster Brewery
If you have an accident in Brancaster Staithe then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Brancaster Staithe specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brancaster Staithe you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Brancaster Staithe specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brancaster Staithe specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.