In the East of England in the Essex county lies the town of Braintree, it has a long history that started from its Bronze Age beginnings until its modern transition into a busy market town. If you are in Braintree, be sure to visit all of its many attractions and places of interest.
- At the Market Square, you can’t miss the Grand Central Tower, head inside to see the murals that depict important scenes of the history of Braintree
- To get a more complete history of Braintree, visit the District Museum where you can learn about the wide variety of industries and traditions of the town
- The Braintree Market is held on Wednesdays and Saturdays and is filled with colourful stalls. In addition, there are traditional and specialist shops and a shopping centre in George Yard
- During the year there are various street festivals, a carnival and a Christmas lights celebration
If you have an accident in Braintree then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Braintree you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and needing the help of a lawyer in Braintree or one based elsewhere.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local injury lawyer in Braintree they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Braintree look no further than this expert service.