In the Highlands of Scotland in the Aberdeenshire region sits the village of Braemar. From the village, it is easy to access the wide range of attractions in the local area such as the Highlands, Braemar Castle and the Cairngorm Mountains.
- The Highlands are well known for their beauty and one of the best ways to explore them is to take the Braemar Highland Safari. On the safari you can see the rivers, lochs and wildlife of Cairngorms National Park and learn about the history and folklore of the Highlands.
- Braemar Castle is the only community-owned and operated castle in Scotland. You can take a guided tour of the castle and learn all about the history and unique details from the local guides.
- The nearby Cairngorm mountains are heaven for winter sports lovers. It is the largest ski area in Scotland and there are many lifts, runs and natural terrain to enjoy no matter what skill level. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer skiing or snowboarding, you are sure to find a great slope or run to enjoy.
If you have an accident in Braemar then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Braemar specialist from our nationwide service and our Scottish partners.
Can you receive compensation if you get injured?
If you are injured in Braemar you are likely to receive compensation with the help of a lawyer in Braemar if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Braemar specialist.
How do you make a compensation claim with a lawyer in Braemar or Accident Advice Helpline?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Braemar specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should you make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no-win, no-fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.