Lawyer in Bradworthy
The village of Bradworthy is located in Devon. It is quite large, but lies in a remote area so residents and visitors to the area travel to nearby places in Devon for their leisure needs.
- The Tamar Lakes reservoir was opened in 1977 and caters for activities such as fly fishing, sailing and other water sports. In addition, there is a café and picnic area for when you need a break from activities.
- One of the closest towns to Bradworthy is Clovelly, which has a long coastline with stunning views and scenery, beautiful beaches, cliff top walks, and a huge variety of wildlife. The village is free from traffic, giving it a charm that is hard to find.
- Hidden away in the north of Devon is the civil parish of Ruby Country, where there is unspoiled countryside and relaxing beaches. For the adventurous types, there are horse riding trails aplenty by the moors.
If you have an accident in Bradworthy, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Bradworthy.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bradworthy, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation. You will need the help of a lawyer in Bradworthy.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation, then you need a lawyer in Bradworthy and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown