Lawyer in Bradley Stoke
Bradley Stoke is a relatively new town, as it was built in 1987. It was named after the two nearby streams — the Bradley Brook and Stroke Brook. While it is a young town, there are plenty of events to attend and things to do in Bradley Stoke:
- One of Europe’s largest horticultural events is the RHS Britain in Bloom campaign. Bradley Stoke is one of over a thousand towns that participate in a campaign to display their achievements in horticultural achievement, environmental responsibility and community involvement.
- The biggest event in the calendar is the Bradley Stoke community festival, which is held in June. There are over 90 stalls that have arts and crafts, jewellery, tombola and games. The children’s rides, horse rides and climbing wall are popular, and there is a wide range of music and dance.
- In November, you can catch the town’s annual fireworks display at the Jubilee Centre.
If you have an accident in Bradley Stoke, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist injury lawyer in Bradley Stoke.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bradley Stoke, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, for which you will need the help of a lawyer in Bradley Stoke.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on any day on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bradley Stoke, but you may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call today and get your claim started.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK specialising in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown