Lawyer in Boyton
In the county of Wiltshire in England lies the village of Boyton. If you are in Boyton, make sure to travel the twenty minutes down the A303 road to visit Stonehenge.
- Stonehenge is made up of the remains of a circular ring of stones that stand within earthworks, and is one of the most famous monuments in the world. It is located in the middle of a dense collection of other Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments.
- The date that Stonehenge was built has been debated, but most archaeologists believe it was built between 3000 BC and 2000 BC.
- The function and purpose of Stonehenge is also hotly debated, as there are no written records left by the builders. Human bone remains have been found at Stonehenge, so it could have been a burial ground.
- In 1986 it was added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites, and it is a nationally legally protect Scheduled Ancient Monument.
If you have an accident in Boyton, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Boyton.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Boyton, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Boyton.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Boyton, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown