Borehamwood, which is most well known for its film and TV studios, has a population of 31,065 and is situated in southern Hertfordshire in England. There have been many great films filmed at their locations: Summer Holiday (1963), The Shining (1980), and even portions of the first three Star Wars movies. In an area with such a rich history of films, the need for pedestrians as extras is essential to the industry.
With sometimes grueling schedules, weather, and other circumstances, the likelihood of pedestrians experiencing some kind of accident greatly increases. You will need to find a lawyer in Borehamwood.
Pedestrians and Accident Advice Helplines
It does not matter if you are an individual in a large corporation or just an average pedestrian, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. Esther Rantzen, our main patron, is a consumer champion for industries and pedestrians and promises to get the compensation that you deserve if you are involved in a pedestrian accident. You can contact us 24/7 at 0800 689 0500 and 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
We understand that not everyone has time to make a phone call, for these individuals we offer our quick 30 second test that is guaranteed to let you know if you have a qualifying claim. With over ten years as an injury compensation law firm, AAH is here to help find a lawyer in Borehamwood. Contact our friendly and experienced staff today!
Lawyer in Borehamwood and Pedestrian Accidents
If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident there are likely many questions floating through your mind. However, with the help of Accident Advice Helpline you will find a lawyer in Borehamwood and receive some of the basic answers to your questions right here.Open Claim Calculator
- How long do I typically have to make a claim? Claims can be filed for up to three years after the accident, longer in some cases.
- What if the accident was someone else’s fault, can I still file a claim? Yes, you are free to file a claim.
- Do I have to go to a face-to-face interview for my claim to be processed? No, most claims can be processed completely by telephone.
- Will I need to undergo anymore medical assessments? You will likely have to do one more medical assessment once your claim is filed with us.
- What about court, will I need to go? In most cases, our claimants never have to set foot in a court room.
- How long will it take to process my claim? Individual claim time varies, it depends on one case to the next.