Bonnyrigg is a town located Midlothian Scotland with a steady population rise over the years. Bonnyrigg boasts many churches, sports clubs, and youth organizations. However, the most notable aspect of this quaint town is its transportation system, which currently has a very busy bus system and the rail system is set to be reopened in 2015.
With so many traffic accidents in the news involving buses and rail systems as of late, it is essential to know a lawyer in Bonnyrigg.
Lawyer In Bonnyrigg For A Transportation Accident
In today’s world of transportation traffic accidents are a real possibility. Any time that we get into an automobile, bus, train, or plane we run a real risk of being involved in some form of traffic accident. It does not matter how minor the incident, you will need a lawyer in Bonnyrigg if you experience such circumstances.
Information About Making A Claim
- Traffic accidents are not always your fault, we provide the flexibility to file a claim in the event that the accident is not your fault.
- The majority of claims are able to be made completely over the phone, most of our clients do not even need to attend court.
- The incident has to have happened within a 3 year time, we understand that not all injuries from a traffic accident will be immediately apparent.
- Anyone filing a claim may need to attend one more medical assessment.
- Individual claim time may vary from one case to the next.
- Our staff is always available any time of day or night to assist you in your claim.
- There is no obligation to continue with our service if you feel that Accident Advice Helpline is not the best option for you.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
With over ten years’ experience, Accident Advice Helpline is the result of its main patron Esther Rantzen, a noted UK television personality and champion of individual rights. With her vision, Accident Advice Helpline has established itself as one of the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firms.
All of their lawyers work strictly on 100% ‘no win, no fee’ and promise to provide you with the most accurate settlement estimate possible. With our 30-second test it is easy for anyone to see if they qualify to make a claim.
Our friendly, helpful advisers can be reached at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. If you are involved in a traffic accident and need a lawyer in Bonnyrigg, contact Accident Advice Helpline today!
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown