Claim with the help of a lawyer in Bexhill from AAH
Have you ever been involved in a road traffic accident, whether as a driver, passenger or pedestrian? You may have been lucky enough to walk away with cuts and bruises. But it’s estimated that there are over 40,000 serious injuries in road traffic accidents every year. If you’ve received injuries in such an incident that required medical treatment, and you don’t believe you were responsible, then you could be eligible to claim compensation for your pain and suffering. And a lawyer in Bexhill from Accident Advice Helpline is ready to help you with your claim.
We can also help with many other accident types – after over 15 years of fighting personal injury claims for our clients, we also have expertise in:
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Injuries suffered through criminal acts
…and many more.
To get free legal advice and a no obligation assessment of whether you might have a valid claim, just get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Our trained, friendly advisers will take a few details about your accident. This will enable them to tell you not only if you have a good case, but also how much you may be eligible to receive in compensation. This is only an estimate. The final sum you might receive if successful will compensate you for:
- The injuries you’ve suffered;
- Any loss of earnings as a result of not being able to work; and
- Costs such as prescription charges, transport and any childcare or help around the home you have needed as a result of your injuries.
If you decide you want to go ahead and make a claim, we’ll find you the best lawyer in Bexhill to fight your case. And we can guarantee the following:
- We won’t ask you for any money to get your claim started; and
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
Your lawyer in Bexhill will represent you to all the parties involved. He or she will attempt to negotiate a settlement, and you may find that you don’t even have to attend court. Many of the cases we handle are dealt with by phone.
It’s worth remembering that in most cases, you only have three years from the date of your accident to make a claim. So to avoid losing out on the justice and compensation you deserve, call us today to find out whether a lawyer in Bexhill could help you get your life back on track.