Have confidence in a lawyer in Beverley from Accident Advice Helpline
After an accident, you may feel less confident than before. This shouldn’t stop you from making a claim for compensation if you deserve it. You can have confidence in Accident Advice Helpline, we have your best interests at heart. We were established in 2000 specifically to help victims of non-fault accidents find the best legal representation to bring a claim against the party whose negligence caused their injuries. So if you need a lawyer in Beverley to make a claim on your behalf, you can do no better than come to us.
What we offer you
We offer you well over 16 years of experience at successfully handling personal injury claims. We like to think we’re one of the best personal injury firms around. Dame Esther Rantzen – consumer champion and media personality – agrees. She was so impressed with our services that she agreed to become our patron.
Aside from this, we offer the following:
- No money needed to start your claim
- 100% no-win, no-fee guarantee
- A 24/7 free legal advice helpline
- Friendly, helpful staff
- A professional, efficient service.
We also have a great deal of experience in numerous accident types, such as:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
What happens next?
We’ll ask a few simple questions to establish how strong your claim is. We can also give you an idea of the level of compensation you may receive if successful. If you want to go ahead, we even make that easy. We’ll introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Beverley with experience in accidents similar to yours. Your lawyer in Beverley will conduct your case on your behalf. And he or she will keep you informed of progress every step of the way.
And if you win your case, you should be awarded a sum which:
- Compensates for the injuries you have received; and
- Reimburses some of the costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescriptions, transport, childcare and home help.
If you think you have good grounds to make a claim for compensation, don’t let a lack of confidence put you off. Speak to us and we’ll get our lawyer in Beverley to argue your case.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
There are three easy ways to get in touch. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown