It can be hard after an accident to adjust to the ways life has changed. You may have incurred injuries that make it difficult to work. You may not be able to do the things you used to do every day without thinking, like shopping and socialising. A lawyer in Berwick-upon-Tweed could help.
You will probably also face expenses for things you hadn’t anticipated, like prescriptions or childcare. A lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim if the circumstances of your accident mean that you have a legal right to compensation.
You’ll find there are numerous firms out there that will promise to help you claim compensation. But we like to think that we are among the best. Some advantages of finding your lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline are:
- We have well over 16 years’ experience at handling personal injury claims. We were established in 2000 and our sole purpose is to make sure the victims of non-fault accidents secure the compensation they deserve through the best legal representation.
- We will give you free legal advice through our dedicated helpline on whether we think you have a good case and how much you may be eligible to receive. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We don’t ask you to pay any money upfront to start your claim.
- All our legal professionals work on a no-win, no-fee basis. So you won’t be hit with a large bill for legal services if you don’t win your case.
Looking for an injury lawyer in Berwick-upon-Tweed?
If you’re ready to take things further, we’ll find you the best lawyer to suit your own case. All our lawyers are specialists at personal injury law, so you know you’ll be in safe hands.
We do not have a lawyer in Berwick-upon-Tweed working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Berwick-upon-Tweed or anyway make us your first point of call.
Your lawyer will aim to negotiate a sum for you that compensates you for:
- Your injury
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs you have incurred as a result of the accident. These may include prescription costs, transport costs and any money you have had to spend in childcare and/ or help around the home.
In many cases, claimants don’t even have to go to court. Your lawyer may well be able to deal with your case over the phone. So for free, no obligation advice on your case, why not contact us today?
Get in touch to find out more
It’s so easy to get in touch, in whatever way suits you best:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
If we confirm that you have a good case, there’s no obligation to go ahead. You start your claim when you want to. It’s worth noting, though, that in many cases, you only have three years in which to bring a case. Our helpline advisors will be able to advise on the particular time limit applicable to your case.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown