Would you benefit from having the support of a lawyer in Berkshire? You are usually legally entitled to seek compensation if you have suffered injuries in an accident that:
- Wasn’t your fault – someone else was responsible for creating the situation in which the accident occurred. They may have committed a criminal act; or they were perhaps just careless or negligent.
- Caused you to have to seek medical treatment. The injuries you received may have been either physical or psychological or a combination of the two.
- Happened within the time limit laid down by law. In most cases, this is three years from the date of the accident. But in a few cases, another time limit could apply. You could have longer to claim, for example, if your case involves an industrial disease where it can take much longer for symptoms to appear.
Personal injury law can be a complex area. It’s usual to use a solicitor to help fight your case. Accident Advice Helpline believes that you stand a better chance of winning your case – and reducing the stress on yourself – if you use a lawyer who has expertise in this area of law. So our solicitors are all experienced in this field.
And two advantages of choosing us to handle your claim are:
- We don’t ask for any money from you to get started on your case; and
- Your lawyer, like all our legal professionals, works on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
What kinds of accidents do we have expertise in?
Since we were established in 2000, we have helped a great many people to apply for and win compensation. We have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Accidents whilst on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
…and many more.Open Claim Calculator
Checking whether you have good grounds to claim
It couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is get in touch with us. Tell us about your accident and how it has affected your life. Our skilled and sympathetic advisors will listen and then assess what the chances of your claim’s success are likely to be. We’ll be able to provide an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to. Remember that this will just be an estimate, though – every case is handled on its own merits.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
One of our in-house lawyers will manage your case. They’ll conduct negotiations to get you the settlement you deserve. You may not even have to go to court.
We do not have a lawyer in Berkshire working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Berkshire, or anywhere else, make us your first point of call.