Many people are put off claiming for compensation after an accident because they find the idea of getting involved in a legal case daunting. They lose out both financially and on the chance of obtaining justice for themselves. But we believe that if you are entitled to claim, then you should. So we try to make it as easy as possible to make a claim.
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to help the victims of accidents find the best legal representation possible. We’ve therefore, been successfully winning cases for our clients for well over ten years. With a wealth of experience, we’ve grown to be one of the largest law firms in the country. We operate nationally so if you need an expert lawyer to fight your corner, we are sure to be able to help.
Free legal advice
If you’ve been injured in an accident over the last three years that someone else was responsible for, you could have a case for compensation. In which case, you should get in touch with us. We’ll give you free legal advice on whether you have good grounds for a claim. With an idea of the amount of compensation you could claim, you’ll be able to decide whether it’s worth it, to you to bring a case. Get in touch today by:
- Ringing us – our helpline is open 24/7 to deal with all of your queries. The numbers are 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our friendly and sympathetic advisors will talk you through the process;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Why not try the 30 second test on our website? As the name suggests, this is a quick and easy way to find out if you have a good claim. Just fill in a few details and get an answer in seconds.
Looking for an injury lawyer in Berkley?
If you decide to proceed with a case, a specialist lawyer from our team will handle all the details for you. They’ll do their best to represent you to all parties involved with a view to getting you a settlement that covers:
- Money to compensate you for the pain and distress of your injuries;
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescriptions and transport costs;
- Costs of childcare and help around the home, if you have needed them.
Remember, though, you will need to provide evidence wherever possible of costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident, so keep records where you can.
We can’t promise it will all be plain sailing. We can’t guarantee you’ll win. But we can promise we’ll do all in our power to progress your case quickly and efficiently and keep you updated every step of the way.
We do not have a lawyer in Berkley working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Berkley or anyway make us your first point of call.
Call today and an expert lawyer could be fighting for justice for you.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown