Nothing in life is more important than your health. On a daily basis you may take good health for granted, but after an accident all that changes. It may not be possible to carry on with life as it was before. The silver lining is that you could be entitled to a sum of money that will help you adjust to how your life has changed, and a personal injury lawyer in Berhampstead from Accident Advice Helpline could be just what you need to make that happen.
Under what circumstances can a lawyer in Berhampstead claim for me?
The general rule is that you can claim for compensation if you have suffered an accident within the last three years. You must have received medical treatment for your injuries, and that accident must have been someone else’s fault. They may not have intended to cause the accident, but they were careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
We have experience in handling claims for many types of accident. These are some of the most common:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
Contact us if you want to discuss whether your accident qualifies.
It looks like I may have a claim. What next?
Get in touch with us. We can quickly assess the circumstances of your accident and give you a good idea of whether your claim might be successful. We can even give you an indication of how much a lawyer in Berhampstead may be able to claim for you.Open Claim Calculator
There’s no obligation on you to take it further, but we can talk you through the claims process so that you’re aware of all the implications and what may happen. We may, for example, ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to provide further evidence for your claim. If you do decide to proceed, we won’t charge you to make a claim.
We’ll match you up with a lawyer in Berhampstead who is experienced in handling claims just like yours. Contact us now for more information:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
The overall aim will be to secure you a settlement that:
- Provides some compensation for the injuries you received in your accident; and
- Assists you with costs you’ve had or will have as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/or childcare.
We’re always here to help and ensure you receive the justice you deserve with a specialist lawyer in Berhampstead. There’s no obligation when you enquire and all calls are treated in confidence, so you have nothing to lose. Call us today.