There are many firms out there advertising help with personal injury cases, but why take a chance if you’re looking for a lawyer in Bere Regis to make a compensation claim on your behalf? Wouldn’t it be better to come to a firm that’s:
- Been in operation since 2000;
- Has the sole aim of finding victims of non-fault accidents the best possible legal representation;
- Is one of the UK’s largest law firms;
- Wins £30 million in compensation for its clients every year; and
- Is supported by consumer champion Esther Rantzen?
Accident Advice Helpline will help you with your claim from beginning to end. From the outset, we’ll be upfront and honest about your chances of success, and we’ll give you a realistic estimate of how much you may be able to claim. Why not get in touch with us first?
Whatever kind of accident you have had, we can almost certainly help. We have specific expertise in most common types of accident, such as:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
There are just a few questions that will help us decide whether you can claim:
- Did your accident occur within the last three years?
- Did it cause injuries that resulted in you having to have medical treatment?
- Was the accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or even a criminal act?
Appointing a lawyer in Bere Regis with Accident Advice Helpline
If we think you have a good chance of success and you want to go ahead, we won’t ask you for any money. We’ll simply appoint you an experienced lawyer in Bere Regis to handle your claim for you. You may even find that you don’t have to go to court, as many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
Your lawyer in Bere Regis will argue your case to all the parties involved. This may include medical professionals, the police, insurance companies and the courts. The lawyer will be aiming to reach agreement on a financial settlement that:
- Will compensate for the injuries you’ve received; and
- Will go some way to repaying the costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/or childcare.
It’s so easy to find out if you have a claim and there’s nothing to lose by enquiring, so why not contact us today to see if a lawyer in Bere Regis could help you?
How to contact us
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Our helpline is open 24/7, so we’re always here to take your call. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will deal with your query in confidence, and there’s no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to.
Date Published: 4th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell