Claiming for compensation with a lawyer in Bentley from Accident Advice Helpline
Have you had an accident within the last three years? Did you receive injuries that required medical attention? Was someone else to blame through carelessness, negligence or criminal activity? If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’, you should consider making a claim for compensation. A lawyer in Bentley from Accident Advice Helpline could be the best way forward for you.
Your accident could have been:
- A road traffic accident;
- A case of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- A slip, trip or fall;
- An accident while on holiday;
- A sporting accident;
- An accident at work or an industrial disease;
- Injuries sustained from faulty products; or
- Criminal injuries.
Perhaps one of the hardest things about making a claim is getting started. You may not have a clue how to go about it. That’s where we come in. We were established in 2000 with the primary aim of helping victims of non-fault accidents to find the best legal representation to take their cases forward. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people gain justice for injuries in accidents that weren’t their fault. In fact, on average we win over £30 million in compensation for our clients each and every year.
Remember — in many cases you only have three years in which to make your claim, so come to us for free legal advice on how to get started. It’s easy to take the first step:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What happens next?
- We’ll take a few details about your accident and how it’s affected you;
- We’ll assess the chances of your claim’s success;
- We’ll tell you how much you may be entitled to receive; and
- We’ll explain the claims process so that you understand what might happen.
Then, it’s over to you. The decision on whether to proceed is up to you, but if you would like to proceed:
- We won’t charge you to start your claim, so you could get started regardless of your financial circumstances; and
- We’ll appoint the best possible lawyer in Bentley to pursue your claim. All of our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so there’ll be no large legal bill to pay if your case is not successful. We’ll take it from there. Your lawyer in Bentley will negotiate your claim with all involved. They will keep you informed every step of the way. You could end up with a settlement that will help you not only with the injury itself, but also costs relating to it such as prescriptions, loss of earnings and childcare.
So if you think you’d benefit from free expert legal advice about your chances of compensation, it’s as easy as making one phone call, sending one text or filling in a 30-second form on our website.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown