Claiming is easier with a specialist lawyer in Benfleet from Accident Advice Helpline
A lot of people we talk to are reluctant to make a claim for compensation. In fact, it’s estimated that 70% of people who are entitled to claim after a non-fault accident never do so. We understand you may be concerned or reluctant about the implications of making a claim. Perhaps you worry about the impact on your own life at what is already a difficult time. You may even be concerned about upsetting those responsible for your injuries. But that’s why we’re here to help. Because if you’re legally entitled to make a claim, and compensation would help your own personal circumstances, then we think you should. With an experienced lawyer in Benfleet from our team, we can make claiming easier.
Accident Advice Helpline have well over 15 years of proficiency in helping clients to secure justice after their accidents. Call us and we’ll do our best to set your mind at rest:
- We’ll explain the claims process in as much detail as you want. This way, you know what to expect as your case progresses;
- We’ll assess what your chances of success are, so you won’t waste time if you don’t have a case;
- We’ll give you an estimate of the amount you may be entitled to receive, so you can weigh up the advantages of claiming; and
- If you want to go ahead, we’ll appoint you an experienced lawyer in Benfleet to make sure you are well represented during the course of your case.
If you’re concerned about the financial implications, we can set your mind at rest here, too:
- All our legal advice is free;
- We don’t put you under any obligation to proceed when you enquire. But if you do decide to go ahead, we won’t charge you any money to get your claim started; and
- Each lawyer in Benfleet and elsewhere employed by us works for you on a 100% no win no fee basis.
Tell me if I might have a good claim
In brief, you may be eligible to claim for compensation if you have had an accident within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this time limit – call us if you’d like to discuss these.
You must have received medical treatment for your injuries. These may be obvious physical injuries like broken limbs or whiplash, but you may also be able to claim for hidden illnesses such as depression or anxiety, provided you have received treatment for them.Open Claim Calculator
Finally, your accident must have been caused – wholly or partially – by someone else. They may have been negligent, they may just have been careless, or at the other end of the spectrum they may have committed a criminal act.
Contact us today if you’d like more details of how a lawyer in Benfleet from Accident Advice Helpline could benefit you. We’re ready to help.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.