A personal injury lawyer in Bellingham from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s largest law firms, with well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims. Our team understand what you’re going through when you’re dealing with the aftermath of an accident, and we’re here to help you claim compensation for your injuries if they were caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act. We do this by realistically assessing the chances of your claim and putting you in touch with our specialist lawyer in Bellingham.
You may have a good chance of claiming compensation after an accident if:
- It happened within the last three years;
- It wasn’t your fault, but was caused by the carelessness, negligence or criminal act of another party; and
- It meant that you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries.
If your accident qualifies for compensation, we’ll put you in touch with our best lawyer in Bellingham to suit your particular case. They will negotiate all of the legal details of your case with all the parties involved. This may include, for example, the police, medical professionals, insurance companies and the courts.
What sort of settlement can a lawyer in Bellingham seek for me?
Accidents have all sorts of unwanted consequences besides injuries and pain. You may not be able to work, for example; you may have to meet costs you wouldn’t normally have had, and that’s why the law takes that into account when making a compensation award. So, if you win your case, you may receive a sum that compensates you for:
- The injury itself;
- Loss of earnings;
- Medical costs, such as prescriptions;
- Travel and transport costs; and
- Costs related to childcare and help around the home.
When we talk of ‘personal injury claims,’ people most often think of road traffic accidents or slips, trips and falls. It may surprise you to know the range of accidents for which you could claim. Common cases we deal with also include:Open Claim Calculator
- Medical negligence;
- Sports accidents;
- Criminal injury;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Injuries from faulty goods;
- Accidents or industrial diseases in the workplace; and
- Food poisoning.
We’ve also handled other types of accidents too, so if you’re not sure just give us a call to ask – we’re always happy to help with queries. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also reach us by:
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Filling in the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Our skilled advisers will assess the circumstances of your accident and the nature of your injuries. They’ll give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim, and if you want to go ahead will introduce you to the most appropriate lawyer in Bellingham to deal with your case.
It’s free to start a claim, so why not find out today whether your accident could qualify for compensation?