Need an expert lawyer in Belgravia to handle a compensation claim?
After an accident, you’re likely to need help in a number of ways. One way in which Accident Advice Helpline could help is by finding you the right lawyer in Belgravia if you have a right to make a claim for compensation. The right lawyer can make all the difference to your case and take much of the stress and worry out of claiming. You may receive an amount in compensation that will help make life that bit easier.
The kinds of accidents with which we can help are:
- Where the accident wasn’t your fault, but someone else was responsible. This could be because they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- Where your accident happened within the last three years. Sometimes the time limit can vary – it may be longer, for instance, if your claim involves someone who was a minor at the time of the accident, or it concerns an industrial disease.
- If your injury meant that you had to seek medical treatment, either on a one-off or an ongoing basis.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been dealing with these kinds of cases for well over ten years now. We’ve built up extensive experience and a good track record for dealing with numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Injuries in the workplace and industrial diseases;
- Medical negligence;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Food poisoning;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injury.
But we have also dealt with other types of accident too, so do get in touch if you want to check. We’re always happy to offer free no-obligation legal advice. We operate a helpline which is open 24/7 – you can ring us any time on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also contact us by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010, or completing the quick and easy 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
When you contact us, the kind of information we can give you is:
- An honest, realistic assessment of the chances of your claim;
- A ballpark figure of the amount of compensation you may be entitled to; and
- An outline of how the claims process works and what you should expect if you decide to make a claim.
If you decide you’d like to make a claim, we’ll appoint an experienced lawyer in Belgravia to make your claim. There’s no charge for starting a claim, and all of our legal professionals operate on a 100% no win no fee basis.
So, for your chance of securing a compensation payment that covers the injury itself, any loss of earnings and costs such as prescriptions, and help around the home, why not contact us today for free legal advice? We could find you a lawyer in Belgravia to make your claim. It could make all the difference at a difficult time.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown