Finding a specialist lawyer in Belford to handle your claim
No-one likes to think what might happen if things go wrong, so we’re rarely prepared for accidents when they happen. Perhaps you can’t now work, in the short-term or longer term. You may find yourself facing expenses you hadn’t expected, and you still have to cope with the trauma of your injuries. But if someone else was to blame for the accident, then a lawyer in Belford could help you get your life back on track.
Accident Advice Helpline were established in 2000 and have grown to become one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We have well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims of all types, and we have legal professionals operating throughout the country, including a lawyer in Belford when you need one. Some of the aspects of our service that we’re sure will appeal to you include:
- We have a wide expertise to negotiate your case successfully;
- We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim;
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee* basis; and
- We’ll deal with you professionally and keep you informed at all times.
Esther Rantzen, media personality and consumer champion, has kindly agreed to become our patron after scrutinising the services we provide. If you’d like to see some examples of how we’ve helped people in similar circumstances to you, you can see just some of their stories on our website. They’ll give you an idea of how we can help at a difficult time.
When an experienced lawyer in Belford can help
A specialist lawyer in Belford from Accident Advice Helpline can help take some of the stress and worry out of claiming compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. You will generally have a case if:
- The accident happened within the last three years (or longer if the case concerns a minor or is about an industrial disease;
- You needed medical attention as a result of your accident; and
- Someone else was to blame, even if they didn’t mean it to happen. They may have been negligent, careless or were committing a criminal act.
We have expertise in numerous accident types. The more common ones are listed below, but if your accident doesn’t fall into one of these categories it’s always still worth checking with us whether you could still have a case:Open Claim Calculator
- Road traffic accidents;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- An accident while on holiday;
- An injury caused by a faulty product;
- A sporting accident; and
- Criminal injury.
Find out more by getting in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.