Need a specialist lawyer in Beith?
We tend to take everyday life for granted, but an accident can change all that. You may find that you can’t manage around the house like you used to, or even look after your children. Your finances may be affected because you can’t go to work.
But if your accident was caused by someone else, you could be entitled to a sum in compensation. It may not solve every problem, but it could make life a little easier. An experienced lawyer in Beith could help you win an amount that will cover:
- A payment for your injury;
- Loss of earnings;
- Help around the home and with childcare if you need it; and
- Costs such as prescriptions and transport.
Finding a lawyer in Beith with Accident Advice Helpline
There are many law firms out there who will offer to help you win your case. But with over 15 years’ experience and a great track record in getting results for our clients, we think we’re among the best. We’re also one of the largest law firms in the UK, so we think we can find the right lawyer in Beith for you. Some of the other benefits of trusting us with your claim are:
- We operate a helpline giving free legal advice 24/7;
- Our friendly, helpful staff offer a professional and efficient service;
- We don’t ask you to pay to start your claim;
- We have expertise in a wide range of accident types; and
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
So, if you need a lawyer in Beith to handle your claim, you can have confidence in us.
Finding out if you have a good reason to claim
We can give you free legal advice quickly and easily. We’ll tell you honestly what your chances of success are, and we can advise on the amount of compensation you could win. All you have to do is get in touch in one of the following ways:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
It’s then your decision whether to take things further. We’ll tell you what the claims process involves, so you can make an informed choice. There’s no obligation, and remember – we won’t charge you to start your claim.
We can’t promise for sure that you will win your claim, and we can’t guarantee how much you might gain in compensation, but we do have the experience and expertise to appoint you the best possible lawyer in Beith to handle your claim.
There’s nothing to lose by taking the first step, and you might gain a sum of money that will help get your life back on track, so why not contact us today?
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown