Finding the best lawyer in Bedworth to make your case
An accident can come out of the blue and have life-changing consequences. Sometimes no-one is to blame, but at other times the accident could have been prevented. If your accident wasn’t your fault, you may have a legal right to claim compensation. For this, you need a specialist lawyer on your side. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We’re one of the largest law firms in the UK and we operate nationally to help the victims of accidents claim compensation from the parties responsible. So, if you need a specialist lawyer in Bedworth, we can help by handling your claim from start to finish.
Get in touch with us to find out if you have a claim
Personal injury law can be complex, and things aren’t always clear cut. The first thing you need is advice on whether you have good reason to make a claim. We make it easy to get in touch, and you can find out how likely your case is to be successful in minutes:
- Call our helpline any time on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile – we’re open 24/7;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
However you get in touch, we’ll take a few details about your accident, assess the likelihood of your claim’s success and give you an estimate of how much you may be eligible to receive. The kinds of questions we may ask are:
- When did your accident happen? The usual time limit for claiming is three years, although there are some exceptions to this.
- Did you need medical treatment for your injuries? Usually the type and length of treatment you have received will be taken into account in your compensation.
- Who was to blame for your accident? We need to know who was responsible, wholly or partially, for the injuries you have received.
All of our advisers are friendly, sympathetic and knowledgeable. All calls are free and in confidence, and there’s no obligation. If you do want to proceed though, we can introduce you to our specialist lawyer in Bedworth, who will handle the legal side of your claim. They will aim to negotiate a settlement for you that will compensate you for the injuries you have received. Your settlement will also take into account expenses you’ve incurred as a result of your injuries. It may well cover, for example:
- Loss of earnings;
- Medical costs, such as prescriptions;
- Travel and transport costs; and
- Home help and/or childcare.
Best of all, your lawyer in Bedworth won’t make any charge for starting work on your claim, and all of our professionals work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
So, to find out more about whether you have a valid claim for compensation, and to get your life back on track, contact us today for free legal advice and help from a lawyer in Bedworth.