Getting help from a lawyer in Bedlington from Accident Advice Helpline
Any accident is distressing and can have a real effect on your life, but it’s especially distressing if you know that it could have been avoided. If you have been unfortunate enough to suffer in an accident and believe that someone else was responsible, you may well have a legal right to compensation. A lawyer in Bedlington from Accident Advice Helpline has the expertise you need to help win your case.
We were established over 15 years ago to help victims of accidents bring injury claims against the responsible parties. We work across the UK, so wherever you live we can find you the right legal representation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Come to us if you need a lawyer in Bedlington to fight your corner.
How do I know if my accident qualifies for help?
We can quickly and easily check whether you have the right to claim. Simply get in touch in one of the three ways below for a free, no-obligation assessment of your accident and injuries:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Generally, to be able to claim, you have to meet three criteria:
- Your accident must have happened within a set legal timeframe. This is usually three years for negligence cases, but sometimes you may have a longer or shorter timescale within which to claim. Contact us to check.
- You must have received medical attention for your injuries. These may have been physical, like a broken limb, but they may also be hidden psychological injuries, such as stress or depression.
- Someone else must have been wholly or partially responsible for your accident. It could be a company, an agency, a government department or an individual.
If you do qualify to bring a claim and want to proceed, we can appoint you a specialist lawyer in Bedlington to handle the legal complexities of your case. There’s no charge for starting a case, and all of our professionals work on a 100% no win no fee* basis.Open Claim Calculator
Your lawyer in Bedlington will become familiar with all the details of your case, and will have experience in dealing with accidents of your type. They’ll handle negotiations and legal proceedings with all the parties involved in your claim. We often find that claims can be handled entirely through correspondence and phone, so you may not even need to go to court.
We can’t guarantee the amount you will receive if your claim is successful, as every claim is different. However, your lawyer in Bedlington may well be able to win you a sum that will compensate for your injury as well as for associated costs. This may include the costs of childcare, help around the home, loss of earnings, prescriptions and transport costs.
To find out more, why not get in touch today?