Come to the experts after an accident
Accident Advice Helpline have well over ten years of experience in successfully handling personal injury claims, so we have plenty of expertise to help you win your case. If you’re living or working in the Bedfordshire area, or were even just visiting, and had an accident for which someone else was to blame, we can appoint you a specialist lawyer in Bedfordshire to deal with your claim.
It’s so easy to find out if your accident could qualify for compensation. Our dedicated helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week giving free legal advice to victims of accidents. We handle around 25,000 enquiries every month. With just a few details, we can assess whether your accident is one that would qualify you for compensation. We’ll even give you a ballpark figure of how much you might be eligible to receive if successful.
Three simple ways to get in touch
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- You can try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Will I be eligible for help from a lawyer in Bedfordshire?
Usually, to bring a successful claim for compensation for a personal injury in an accident:
- It should have happened within the last three years. Sometimes the timescales are different, though. For example, you may have longer to claim if the case involves a minor or is about an industrial disease.
- You must have had to receive medical treatment for your injuries, whether they were physical or psychological.
- Another person, company or agency must have been responsible – partially or wholly – for your accident. They may have been careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
We have expertise in numerous accident types. The kinds of accidents we deal with every day include:
- Road traffic accidents, where the victim was a driver, passenger or pedestrian;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Food poisoning;
- Injuries at work;
- Industrial diseases;
- Criminal injuries;
- Accidents while on holiday; and
- Injuries from faulty goods.
What can an injury lawyer in Bedfordshire claim for me?
Every case is different, but essentially the law tries to offer compensation which will restore your life to how it was before the accident happened. Your lawyer in Bedfordshire will be able to advise exactly what you should claim for, but essentially you should expect to receive a sum that compensates for the injuries you have received. You may also receive money for:
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescriptions and transport costs; and
- Money you have had to pay for childcare or help around the home while you are ill.
You may not even have to appear in court, as many cases are negotiated by phone.
Best of all, we don’t ask for any money to start your claim and a lawyer in Bedfordshire from AAH will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you have nothing to lose by enquiring.