If you have suffered injuries in an accident and your life has changed for the worse, it may be good to know that you could be eligible for compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can give you free legal advice on whether you have good grounds for making a claim. We can also find you an expert lawyer in Beddington from our team of professionals to help you through the process of claiming.
There are lots of companies out there who promise to give you a good deal when claiming. Here’s why we think we are among the best:
- We’ll give you free legal advice about your claim;
- We won’t make any charge for starting your case;
- All of our legal specialists work on a 100% no win, no fee basis; and
- We have well over ten years of experience at dealing with personal injury claims, so have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
How can I find out if my accident would qualify me for compensation?
We understand that claiming for compensation after an accident can be very stressful. That’s why it helps to know from the outset what your chances of success are likely to be, and what it might be worth to you. This can help you decide whether to go ahead or not. Contact us and we’ll assess the circumstances of your accident. We’ll give you an idea of how much you might win if successful, and all of this is free of charge.
If you’d like to know whether your accident qualifies and how much it might be worth in compensation, get in touch by:
- Calling our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Trying the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
There’s no obligation to go forward with a case. It’s entirely your choice. But it’s always good to know where you stand. If you do want to take things further, we can select a specialist lawyer in Beddington from our team who will handle all the legal technicalities and aim to negotiate your settlement.
What kinds of accidents can a lawyer in Beddington deal with?
We have expertise in many areas of personal injury law. Some of the more common cases we deal with include the following:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Injuries at work;
- Industrial diseases;
- Criminal injuries;
- Accidents while on holiday; and
- Injuries from faulty goods.
Other types might qualify, too. If you are not sure, simply give us a call. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find out and ring you back.
So, if you think you could benefit from bringing a case for compensation with an experienced lawyer in Beddington from Accident Advice Helpline, why not call us today for more details? We’re always happy to discuss cases and all calls are confidential.