Win your claim with a personal injury lawyer in Beaumaris
If you’ve had an accident over the last three years that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation and an injury lawyer in Beaumaris from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. With a wide experience of handling claims over more than ten years for our clients, we’ve got the expertise you need to make your case efficiently. And the right legal representation on your side will take much of the stress and worry of claiming out of the process.
It’s easy to find out whether you have a valid claim. There are three ways to get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can call any time.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
First, we’ll ask you for some information to establish whether you have a case for compensation. Usually, this will only involve a few quick questions. The kind of things we need to know are:
- When you had your accident. There are strict time limits in law for claiming. Often this is three years. Sometimes, the timescale is longer or shorter, so it’s always worth checking if you’re not sure.
- Whether you received medical treatment for your injuries. This is usually essential to your claim. The term ‘injuries’ is not just limited to physical injuries, though. It could also include treatment you have received for psychological injuries such as stress or depression.
- Who might have been responsible for your accident. Someone else must have been wholly or partially to blame. They may have been careless or negligent.
We have expertise in numerous accident types. Some of the more common cases we deal with involve:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
Other types of accidents may also qualify – ring to check if you are not sure.
What level of compensation can I claim for?
Every case is different, so there is no set answer. The law takes into account the nature of your injuries and the way your life has changed. If you proceed with a claim, your lawyer in Beaumaris will usually ask for a claim amount that compensates you for:
- The injury itself
- Loss of earnings
- Prescriptions and transport costs
- Money you have had to pay for childcare or help around the home while you are ill
We don’t pretend that legal cases are always free. But financially, we will not charge you for starting a case. And your lawyer in Beaumaris will be working for you on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. You may be asked to pay a referral fee, though, if your case is successful.
Call today for more details on whether a lawyer in Beaumaris from AAH could help you.