Appointing a personal injury lawyer in Beauly
You could get free legal advice today about whether you have a good claim for compensation. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for a no-obligation assessment of your accident. We have over ten years of experience in the field of personal injury claims. We also have a team of specialist expert solicitors in the field, so we could take much of the stress and worry out of claiming for you by finding you the right lawyer in Beauly to fight your case.
It’s easy to get in touch. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What do I have to do?
Simply have the details of your accident to hand when you contact us. We’ll need these to give you an honest assessment of the chances of your case. The kinds of information we need are:
- When was your accident? Usually, to qualify for making a claim, it should have been within the last three years. There are some exceptions though, so it’s always worth checking.
- What medical treatment did you receive for your injuries?
- Who caused your accident? Someone else must have been responsible through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
- We’ll also ask how your life has changed as a result of your accident. This will help us give you an idea of the amount you may be eligible to claim for.
If you have a good reason to claim, we’ll tell you. It’s up to you whether you go ahead. But if you want to proceed, we’ll introduce you to an experienced lawyer in Beauly who will handle all the legal details on your behalf. In fact, you may not even have to go to court. Many claims we handle are processed entirely over the phone.
Your lawyer in Beauly will aim to negotiate you a sum in compensation that covers:Open Claim Calculator
- Compensation for the injuries you have received;
- Any loss of earnings you have suffered;
- Prescription costs;
- Transport costs; and
- Childcare and costs of help around the home if you have needed them.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We deal with over 25,000 enquiries from people like you every month and win around £30 million in compensation for our clients each year. Our patron is Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who recommends us for the quality of our services. We offer the following benefits to help you make your claim:
- We don’t charge you to get your claim started;
- Your lawyer in Beauly will work your case on a 100% no win no fee* basis; and
- We have expertise in numerous accident types, from slips, trips and falls to cases of medical negligence.
So, why not get in touch today to see if we could help you?