Find me a specialist personal injury lawyer in Beaulieu
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s largest law firms. We operate nationally across the country, and with over 15 years’ experience at handling personal injury claims successfully we have a network of specialist solicitors ready to help. So, if you have had an accident for which you weren’t to blame, we can find you the right lawyer in Beaulieu to handle your claim. Having the right legal representation for your case can take much of the stress and worry out of claiming for compensation.
A personal injury lawyer in Beaulieu can help you to make a case for compensation for injuries received in an accident that:
- Wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame. They may not have meant it to happen, but they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- Caused you to have to seek medical treatment. This may have been in the short-term or the long-term. Your injuries may have been physical or psychological.
- Usually, happened within the last three years. There can be exceptions to this. You may have longer to claim if your injury relates to an industrial disease, or if the accident involved someone who was a minor at the time.
What can I claim for?
An injury lawyer in Beaulieu can make a claim for compensation on your behalf for:
- The injuries themselves;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Transport and prescription costs; and
- Costs of childcare and help around the home, if you have needed them.
What types of accident do you handle?
Our legal team have years of experience at dealing with accidents in a wide range of circumstances. These could include:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Medical negligence;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Accidents at work;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Food poisoning;
- Sporting accidents;
- Injuries from faulty goods; and
- Criminal acts.
If your accident meets these criteria, or even if you aren’t sure, now is the time to get in touch. We can give you free legal advice concerning:
- Whether your accident qualifies for compensation;
- How much you might be entitled to claim; and
- What your chances of success are.
We can also explain the claims process in detail, so you’ll know what to expect before you go ahead.
How can I get in touch?
We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to find out whether you have a claim. There are three main ways to get in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
How much will it cost?
All of our legal advice on whether you have a good case is free, and we don’t charge to start your claim. Your lawyer in Beaulieu will work for you on a no win no fee* basis, so you could call us today and get your claim started.