Do you need a lawyer in Bearsted to handle a personal injury claim?
Any lawyer could help you make a claim for compensation after an accident. But a specialist lawyer will take much of the stress and worry out of claiming, as well as increasing your chances of success. At Accident Advice Helpline, we employ only specialist solicitors with expertise in numerous accident types. So, if you need to make a claim, we think we’re the best company to find you an experienced lawyer in Bearsted.
But how do I know if I am entitled?
Generally speaking, to make a claim your accident must meet the following criteria:
- It usually must have happened within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this, though. You may have longer to claim, for example, if your injury relates to an industrial disease such as asbestosis.
- You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. This could be a one-off trip to hospital, but could mean seeking long-term help.
- The accident must have been caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, or they may even have committed a criminal act.
Accidents can happen in a wide range of circumstances. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Injuries caused by criminal acts; and
- Injuries caused by faulty products.
But there are other types of accident, too. Contact us to see if your accident would qualify.
How do I get in touch?
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find out whether you are eligible to bring a case for compensation. You can get in touch in any of the following three ways:
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so we’re always here to answer any questions you might have;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- You can even get a fast idea of whether your accident qualifies and how much you could claim by trying the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What happens next?
We need just a few details of your accident and injuries. We can then give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. We’ll tell you how much you could receive in compensation and explain the claims process so that you know what to expect and what your lawyer in Bearsted can do for you.
If you want to proceed, we’ll appoint you a specialist lawyer in Bearsted who will negotiate your case with all parties involved. Best of all, we won’t charge you to start your claim, and all of our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee basis.
So, if you want an expert lawyer in Bearsted on your side, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline today to get the ball rolling?
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown