A personal injury lawyer in Bearsden could help you make a successful compensation claim if:
- You have been the victim of an accident in the last three years;
- Your accident caused you injuries that required medical attention; and
- Your accident could have been prevented, but was not. Someone else was responsible because of their carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
Don’t forget that the term ‘personal injury’ doesn’t only cover physical injuries, like broken limbs or whiplash, but could also include a disease or an illness, like food poisoning or industrial disease. It also covers psychological illnesses such as stress, depression and anxiety. Also, the injury could have short-term effect, or could affect your life in the long-term. In worst case scenarios, it can even have resulted in death.
The law states that if you have suffered an injury of any of these types, and someone else was responsible, you have a legal right to compensation for your suffering. Your claim might also cover some or all of the costs you have had to pay out as a result of your injuries, such as prescriptions, transport and the costs of any childcare or help around the home you have needed. If you have been left unable to work for any period, it might also cover loss of earnings, so it is worth considering whether you have good reason to claim.
Around 70% of people who are entitled to claim after an accident never do so. This may be because they don’t know their legal rights, or because the process seems too complex, but in our experience it needn’t be a complicated or stressful experience with a specialist personal injury lawyer in Bearsden.
Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline, we want to help you if you are entitled to justice. We will help you find the very best representation to make your claim.
Just some of the benefits we offer are:
- We don’t charge you to begin making your claim, so you could get started right away no matter what your financial circumstances. We work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis;
- Our friendly and helpful advisors will always give you free, no-obligation advice.
- We have expertise in numerous accident types thanks to over 16 years of specialism in the field. Each year, we claim over £30 million in compensation for our clients.
- We’re proud of our track record. In fact, consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen endorses the excellence of our services.
Look no further for a lawyer in Bearsden
So, if you think you could have a good reason to claim, don’t be put off by legal jargon. Find out how a specialist injury lawyer in Bearsden could help you make a claim today.
Just call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Our advisors can guide you through the claims process so call Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown