When you need a personal injury lawyer in Beaminster
There’s no doubt that personal injury law is complicated. That can be enough to discourage some people from making a claim for compensation, even though they are legally entitled to. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help.
We have over ten years of expertise at handling personal injury cases of many types. We can introduce you to a specialist lawyer in Beaminster with the skill and experience to handle your case. This can help the process much less stressful.
When could I make a claim?
You may be eligible to make a claim for compensation after an accident which:
- Someone else caused by their negligence, carelessness or by committing a criminal act;
- Happened within the last three years. However, different time limits apply to certain types of accident. You may have longer to claim for an industrial disease, for example, or if the accident involved someone who was a minor at the time; and
- Caused you to seek medical help for your injuries.
It’s estimated that over three million people a year are involved in accidents in the UK. Some of our particular areas of expertise include:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Injuries caused by criminal acts; and
- Injuries caused by faulty products.
If you think you might qualify to make a claim against a person or company that caused an accident you have been involved in, get in touch with us today.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
With just a little information from you, we can give you free no-obligation legal advice.
We can explain in simple terms what we think your chances of winning your case might be. We’ll explain what the process of claiming might entail and can also give you an estimate of the amount you might be likely to be entitled to receive. We can then introduce you to an expert personal injury lawyer in Beaminster if you decide to go ahead.
Two major advantages we also offer are:
- We won’t charge you any money upfront to start your claim; and
- Every personal injury lawyer in Beaminster and elsewhere from Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no win no fee basis.
So, you could get started on your claim right away, and you won’t have to foot a large legal bill if your case is unsuccessful.
But if you do win your case, you could benefit from a sum of money to get your life back on track. Remember, often you only have three years to claim, so why not get the ball rolling today and see if a specialist lawyer in Beaminster from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim?