Let a personal injury lawyer in Beaconsfield from Accident Advice Helpline handle your claim
An accident can leave you feeling vulnerable, especially if it wasn’t your fault. You may not know which way to turn. You may not want to make a fuss, or even be aware that you could be eligible for compensation. But often, victims of non-fault accidents are legally entitled to make a claim against the party that caused their accident.
That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We have staff trained to give you legal advice on your rights to claim and specialist personal injury lawyers. So, if you need a lawyer in Beaconsfield to help you through the legal minefield at a difficult time, you can turn to us for advice and support.
Accident Advice Helpline – here for you
Accident Advice Helpline are a national law firm – one of the largest in the country – and we operate throughout the UK. We have well over 16 years of experience in the field and expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls when you’re out and about
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Injuries suffered through criminal acts.
Generally speaking, we look for a number of criteria when taking on a claim, particularly accidents which have:
- Occurred within the last three years. Sometimes different time limits apply, though, so it’s worth getting in touch to check.
- Resulted in you requiring medical treatment for your injuries, whether they were physical or psychological.
- Happened as a result of someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. It may have been down to an individual or a company, a local authority or an agency- simply call and give us the details.
Are you eligible to make a claim?
The simple solution if this question is worrying you, is to get in touch. We’ll take details of your accident and how it has affected your life. We’ll give you an honest assessment of your claim’s chances of success. We can explain the legal process to you to remove some of the stress and anxiety you might be feeling, and we can also give you an indication of the amount of compensation you may be eligible to receive.
If you’re happy to go ahead, we’ll appoint you an expert lawyer in Beaconsfield to handle your case. Your lawyer in Beaconsfield will aim to negotiate a settlement for you that will compensate you for the injuries you have received. It may also cover expenses you have incurred as a result of your accident, such as prescription costs, transport costs, loss of earnings, childcare and help around the home.
Find out more
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Why not call today to see if our lawyer in Beaconsfield could gain compensation for you?
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown