When could a lawyer in Bathgate help with a personal injury claim?
Usually, to claim for compensation after an accident, there are certain criteria that must be met. And with a few details, Accident Advice Helpline can help advise you on whether you are able to make a claim. We can even find you a specialist lawyer in Bathgate to fight your case. The typical circumstances must be:
- That your accident occurred within the last three years. However, there are some exceptions to this, for example, accidents involving minors or industrial diseases.
- You should have had to receive medical treatment for your injury.
- Someone else must have been wholly or partially to blame for your accident. This could be an individual, a company or even the local authority. They may have been careless, negligent or could have committed a criminal act which makes them responsible for the conditions that caused your accident.
Your accident could have occurred in any of the following situations:
- Road traffic accidents, where the claimant is the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
But there are plenty of other circumstances we can deal with too, so contact us if you want to find out whether your accident is eligible.
If you make a successful claim, your lawyer in Bathgate could claim you a sum in compensation that will help you with loss of earnings, costs you have incurred such as prescriptions and travel costs, not to mention a payment for the injury itself.
And if you choose a lawyer in Bathgate through Accident Advice Helpline, we can promise you:Open Claim Calculator
- We don’t charge you any money to start a claim.
- Your lawyer in Bathgate will conduct your case on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We will give you free legal advice and deal with your claim professionally and sympathetically.
So to find out whether you could have a good claim, all you need to do is get in touch. And we make it easy, with a range of ways to contact us. Just choose whichever is most convenient to you.
You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We are open to take your calls 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our trained advisers will talk you through the claims process and give you free legal advice on the chances of your claim. We’ll also tell you how much you may be able to receive in compensation.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.