How Accident Advice Helpline can help with a lawyer in Bassenthwaite Lake
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand how traumatic an accident can be. We have well over ten years’ experience at dealing with personal injury claims so we have seen the effects they can have on day to day life. That’s why we try to make it as easy as possible to claim for compensation if you are eligible. We have an experienced lawyer in Bassenthwaite Lake to help you if you have suffered injuries, no matter how large or small, in accidents like:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
And others too.
If you get in touch with us today, we can quickly assess the chances of your claim’s success. Usually, to claim after an accident:
- It must have happened to you within the last three years. But there are some exceptions to this, like accidents involving minors or industrial diseases – where you may have longer to claim.
- You must have needed to receive medical treatment for your injuries, whether they were physical or mental, like stress or depression.
- Someone else must have been partially or wholly responsible for your accident. It could be an individual, a company or even the local authority. They may have been negligent, careless or could even have committed a criminal act which meant they were to blame.
We’ll tell you upfront and with no obligation whether you have a right to claim, our legal advice is free. If you want to go ahead, we won’t charge you any money to get your claim started. We can provide you a specialist lawyer in Bassenthwaite Lake. He or she will work for you on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Your injury lawyer in Bassenthwaite Lake will handle all of the details of your case, keeping you informed every step of the way. We can’t say how long it will take, but they will negotiate your case with all the parties involved. And you may not even have to go to court. Many cases we deal with are processed by phone.Open Claim Calculator
And if you win your case, you could receive a sum of money that will help you with the costs of your accident. Not only will you usually get a sum in compensation for the injuries you have received, but you may also get money to assist with:
- Transport costs
- Help around the home
So if you want our expert advice on whether an experienced lawyer in Bassenthwaite Lake could help with your case, get in touch today. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.