The law says you have the right to seek compensation after an accident that someone else was to blame for. A lawyer can help you gain the right sum in compensation after a non-fault accident if:
- You were not responsible for the accident – someone else was to blame;
- You had to seek medical treatment for your injuries, whether they were physical or psychological; and
- The accident happened within the legal time limit for claiming. This is usually three years, although the time frame may differ for certain types of accident. If you are claiming for an industrial disease, for example, you may have longer to make your claim. And if the person involved was a minor at the time of the accident, they may also have longer to bring a successful case.
Looking for a lawyer in Basingstoke?
Personal injury law can be complex, so it’s always best to seek the advice of an expert lawyer. And here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have solicitors who are specialists in this type of law. As a long established firm, we have well over ten years of experience at dealing with these kinds of cases. So we can find you the right lawyer to help negotiate the settlement you deserve. We will negotiate the case on your behalf with each and all of the parties involved, whether that be the police, the courts, medical professionals or insurance companies. You may not even have to go to court. We often manage to process claims by phone and correspondence.
We do not have a lawyer in Basingstoke working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Basingstoke or anyway make us your first point of call.
Your injury lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline will not charge you any money upfront to start your claim. And all our lawyers work on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis, so you will not have to pay for their services if your claim is unsuccessful.
What kinds of accidents can I claim for?
It may surprise you to know the full range of accidents you could claim for. We have successfully handled claims in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
…and many more. If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, it is very easy to check. Simply get in touch with us for free legal advice by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Trying the 30 second test on our website
We’ll quickly assess your circumstances and tell you whether you have a right to claim. We can even give you an idea of how much you might be entitled to claim.
So don’t lose out on the chance of compensation if you are legally entitled. Get in touch today to find out more.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown