Do you need a lawyer in Barston?
You may well need a lawyer in Barston if you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, but was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. An experienced injury lawyer in Barston could help you claim an amount in compensation that would cover:
- A sum for the injuries you have suffered. These may be physical like a broken limb or whiplash, or they may be psychological, like stress or depression.
- A sum to cover any loss of earnings, if you’ve been unable to work.
- A sum to cover costs you have incurred such as transport and prescription charges, and the expense of any help around the home and/ or childcare you have needed.
And if you choose to use the services of a lawyer in Barston from Accident Advice Helpline, you will find that we have expertise in all these accident types and more:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Injuries in the workplace or industrial diseases
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from faulty products
Call us if you don’t see the type of accident you have had in this list. We may still be able to help.
You can contact us on our helpline 24 hours a day and seven days a week. With a few brief details about your accident and how it has affected you, we can give you free legal advice about your chances of a successful claim. We can even give you an idea of how much compensation you may be entitled to receive.You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Alternatively, you can get in touch by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 or you could try the 30 second test on our website.
What are the advantages of choosing Accident Advice Helpline?
We were established in 2000 with the sole aim of helping victims of accidents claim the compensation to which they are legally entitled. So we have well over fifteen years of experience in the field. We have grown to be one of the largest legal firms in the country, a few benefits of trusting us with your claim are:
- We’ll give you free legal advice up front and an honest assessment of how likely your claim is to succeed.
- We don’t charge you a penny to start your claim.
- All our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you won’t have to face a large legal bill.
- Our service is friendly, professional and sympathetic to your circumstances.
- We are endorsed by consumer champion, Esther Rantzen.
So if you think you’d benefit from advice from a lawyer in Barston, get in touch today. We’re always ready to help. You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown