Need a lawyer in Barrhead after an accident?
If you’ve had an accident and someone else was to blame, you may have grounds for seeking compensation. Don’t just put your case in the hands of any lawyer in Barrhead – find a specialist who has experience in personal injury claims. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We are a national company that operates across the UK. If you’ve had an accident while living or working in the area, we can find you a lawyer in Barrhead with the right experience to make your claim.
It’s easy to get in touch
To check whether your accident qualifies for compensation, you can get in touch with us. We’ll give you free legal advice on your accident and injuries and give you an idea of your claim’s chances of success. We’ll even tell you how much you could expect to receive in compensation. This is often enough to give people the self-confidence to go ahead with a claim.
- You can call our helpline anytime on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7 to take your calls.
- You could text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Or you can try the 30-second test on our website. With just a few details, this will calculate your chances of making a successful claim.
We make it easy to get your claim started
After an accident, you’ll already have plenty to think about. Money may be tight and you may not need the expense and stress of making an injury claim. But if we think you deserve compensation after your accident, we’ll do our best to make it as easy as possible to claim. For example,
- We don’t charge you to start a claim; and
- Your claim will be dealt with by your lawyer in Barrhead on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
We’ll handle your claim from start to finish. We’ll keep you informed of progress and let you know if and when we need more information. For instance, we may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to provide more evidence to support your claim. But your lawyer in Barrhead will represent you to all parties involved, and you may not even have to go to court. We often process cases simply and easily by phone.
If your case is successful, you will receive a sum of money that will help after your accident. This will include:Open Claim Calculator
- A sum for the injuries you have suffered, whether these are physical or psychological; short term or long term injuries.
- An amount that might cover a loss of earnings, if you have been unable to work.
- An amount to cover costs you may have had such as prescription charges, transport costs and the expense of any help around the home or childcare if you have needed it.
Make a quick call to us today. You could find that a lawyer in Barrhead could help you after an accident that wasn’t your fault.