Lawyer in Barnwood
The town of Barnwood lies around the centre of the Gloucestershire county in England. With its central location, there is easy access to the towns of Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and Gloucester that are popular with visitors.
- Tewkesbury is a unique town, as its layout and architecture have not changed for 150 years and is akin to looking back in time. Despite its medieval looks, Tewkesbury is a busy modern town and has been listed by the Council of British Archaeology as a town of national historical significance.
- Cheltenham began as a quiet market town but is now known for having some of the best health resorts in England and for its shopping thoroughfare “The Promenade”. The Pitville Pump Room is a good place to sample the spa waters and has been open since the 18th century. The Promenade is made up of an avenue that is lined with beautiful trees and high street stores.
- Gloucester is a large thriving city that is popular for its architecture, entertainment, shopping and wide range of food and drink.
If you have an accident in Barnwood then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Barnwood specialist.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnwood you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Barnwood specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barnwood specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee* basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.