Barnstaple is a town in the county of Devon in England. It used to be a port town, but with improved motorway connections there has been increased trade and tourist numbers. Tourists enjoy the excellent arts, shopping and attractions it has to offer.
- The Queen’s Theatre hosts world-class productions and performers that include everything from ballet to stand-up comedy. There is also an independent cinema with all the latest films to see.
- The music scene in Barnstaple is vibrant and there is almost always a gig in town most nights.
- The Pannier Market has some of the best local produce in Devon and has been voted as one of the UK’s top ten food markets.
- Butcher’s Row has high quality local meats that comes straight from the farm to the market. It also has fresh seafood and bakeries.
- Barnstaple is also known as the shopping capital of North Devon, with its high street stores and boutique outfits.
If you have an accident in Barnstaple, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Barnstaple.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnstaple, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Barnstaple.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no-win, no-fee* basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Start your claim today
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barnstaple, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.