The town of Barnoldswick is located in the county of Lancashire in England and is known for its history as an industrial town, but nowadays it has many attractions for the whole family to enjoy.
- Take a relaxing stroll or bike ride by the side of the Leeds & Liverpool canal, which passes through Barnoldswick.
- One of Britain’s best views can be found at the nearby Weets Hill, so be sure to visit the Hill while you are in Barnoldswick.
- The Bancroft Mill is an iconic landmark of the town and contains a working steam engine.
- Barnoldswick is unique in Britain in that its shops are mostly owned by local families that offer excellent individual service and quality goods that are difficult to find elsewhere.
- Visit the beach at Barnoldswick, which is regarded as one of the UK’s best inland urban beaches.
If you have an accident in Barnoldswick, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Barnoldswick.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnoldswick, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Barnoldswick.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barnoldswick, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown