Barnham Broom is a small village in the county of Norfolk in England. It is only ten miles west of the city of Norwich and has easy access to the various attractions of Norfolk.
- Explore the North Norfolk coast and discover the stunning views and beautiful beaches. You can find seals at Blakeney and crabs at Cromer.
- Enjoy the market towns of Norfolk such as Fakenham and Burnham, where there are unique antique shops and relaxing cafes.
- Take the short trip east to Norwich to see the historic Norwich Cathedral, Norwich Castle and Elm Hill. For a more modern shopping experience, visit the Chapelfield Mall and the boutique shops in the Lanes.
- If you are in Norwich in May, you can catch the Norfolk & Norwich Arts Festival with its huge variety of performances and entertainment.
- Watch some of the best English football teams play at Norfolk’s most well known sporting team, Norwich City’s, ground Carrow Road.
If you have an accident in Barnham Broom, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Barnham Broom.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnham Broom, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Barnham Broom.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barnham Broom, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee* basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.