In the county of Teesdale is the town of Barnard Castle. The town developed around the castle and was named after its founder, Bernard de Balliol, in the 12th century. Barnard Castle has a stream of visitors come to see its attractions throughout the year.
- Barnard Castle’s main focus is its market which is called the “Butter Market,” as it originally sold mostly dairy products. At the market in the centre of town you can find various locally produced food products.
- Tourists flock to the Bowes Museum to see its collection of European fine and decorative arts. It is considered one of the best museums in the UK outside of London. The most well-known exhibit is the historic Silver Swan automaton, but it has various exhibitions throughout the year.
- Barnard Castle is also home to a great number of antique shops where you are sure to find something unexpected.
If you have an accident in Barnard Castle, then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Barnard Castle.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Barnard Castle, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions, then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a specialist lawyer in Barnard Castle.
How do I make a compensation claim with a lawyer in Barnard Castle?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using our 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation, then you need a specialist lawyer in Barnard Castle and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases with a no-win, no-fee basis and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 8th January 2014
Author: David Brown