Barmouth is a beautiful Welsh town in the Gwynedd county which sits between the mouth of the river Mawddach and a mountain range. Its scenic location draws many tourists, but there are various other activities and places to visit in Barmouth.
- Visit the old town to see the slate-roofed cottages and cobblestone steps.
- Take a walk across the Barmouth Bridge for a picturesque view
- The beach in Barmouth is one of the largest in Wales, so it is rarely crowded and perfect for relaxing. There are lots of shops, pubs and entertainment around.
- Catch the Barmouth to Fort William Three Peaks Race, where competitors sail from Wales to Scotland, climb three mountains and run a marathon.
- Nature lovers will enjoy the Mawddach estuary, where there are walks through the beautiful greenery and a wide range of birdlife.
If you have an accident in Barmouth, then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Barmouth.
Can you receive compensation with the help of a lawyer in Barmouth?
If you are injured, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions, then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a specialist lawyer in Barmouth.
How do you make a compensation claim?
If you qualify for compensation, then you need a specialist lawyer in Barmouth and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases with a no-win, no fee* basis and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using our 30-second test.